curiosity got the best of me

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Remember that expired pregnancy test? The one I couldn't throw away? It was just sitting there in the drawer, staring up at me. Try me. Try me. Try me. Try me.

But Aunt Flo is already here, no point in even wasting my time ... But curiosity got the best of me, and I just had to try it anyway. There's no harm in a test run, right? The result ... (drum roll please)

Not Pregnant

Oh well, nothing I didn't already know. Now I guess I won't be so nervous to take one when the time actually comes. Right?

1 comments:

Young's April 17, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

It is so funny! I have so done the same.... maybe it is just break through bleeding...

I can so relate to your story. I have been nagging for 9 months and we have just started TTC but it is the end of my cycle but practice doesn't hurt I supose.

Congratulations!!

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP