no beginners luck here

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Well I guess the question of the expired pregnancy test is a mute point. Aunt Flo came to visit today. Am I disappointed? Am I relieved? I have no idea. Part of me just wanted it to happen right away. The other part of me was terrified that it might happen right away.

I certainly did not expect it to work on the first try, and I didn’t feel pregnant … not in the least, but part of me still felt like it could be true. Well I guess that means I can drink all the coffee and diet coke I want! For the next two weeks at least, until round two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP