31 weeks

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How far along: 31 weeks

Baby's size: A Squash
At three-plus pounds and nearly 18 inches long, Ella is quickly approaching her birth length - though she has another 3 to 5 pounds to go before D-day. She's going through major brain and nerve development these days. Her irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order. (She won't pick up anything from her nose until after birth, though - smell is transferred through air, not amniotic fluid.) She's also putting in longer stretches of sleep, and developing more defined patterns of wakefulness and rest.


Blog Button

Symptoms: Back pain, rib pain, leg cramps, frequent bathroom trips ...

Sleep: Still sleeping well, but hard to get comfortable. I'm finally starting to feel a little uncomfortable laying on my back, with the weight of my belly. But side-sleeping isn't the most comfortable with back and rib pain either. I've started propping a pillow behind my back, which has done wonders!

Total Weight Gain: 23 pounds

Maternity clothes: Fewer and fewer of my regular shirts can be stretched over my belly these days.

Best moment this week: Laying in bed with hubby watching my belly move is still my favorite!

Movement: She is getting so big, and moving so much!

Food cravings: Starting to think I may never have any ...

Gender: Girl!

Labor signs: This question actually be relevant so soon!

What I miss: Cuddling with hubby at night, and generally just being comfortable.

What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my baby in 9 weeks!

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week): 

Milestone:

Emotions: Just really happy and content with life right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP