32 weeks

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How far along: 32 weeks

Baby's size: A Squash
Ella's getting ready for her big debut! The past few weeks it's been all about practice, practice, practice as she hones the skills she'll need to thrive outside the womb - from swallowing and breathing to kicking and sucking. And speaking of sucking, she's been able to suck her thumb for a while now. She's also becoming less transparent and more opaque, as more and more fat accumulates under her skin. She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in my increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a few months away now!) much easier.


Blog Button

Symptoms: Back pain, rib pain, leg cramps, frequent bathroom trips ... my belly is also getting ichy as my skin is stretching more and more these days.

Sleep: Still sleeping well, just not all that comfortably. And I never seem to get enough of it!

Total Weight Gain: 24 pounds ... though my weight has fluctuated quite a bit this week - which is different than the rest of this pregnancy has been. May need to keep an eye on this. But then again, it may be nothing to be concerned about.

Maternity clothes: Comfort seems to be key these days. Fewer and fewer things in my closet are fitting.

Best moment this week: Finally bought Ella's crib this weekend!

Movement: She is getting so big, and moving so much!

Food cravings: Starting to think I may never have any ...

Gender: Girl!

Labor signs: No labor signs yet, but I have felt a few random pains along my right side. Maybe Braxton hicks? Or maybe just weird cramps.

What I miss: Cuddling with hubby at night, and generally just being comfortable.

What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my baby in 8 weeks!

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week): 

Milestone:

Emotions: Stressed beyond belief with everything that needs to be accomplished in the next 8 weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP