Ella's crib

Monday, September 27, 2010

After what seems like an eternity of research, and shopping, and deliberating ... we have finally picked out Ella's crib. We ordered it yesterday at Babies R Us. I am SO excited, and really happy with our choice. I just think it is so beautiful. Don't you agree?


The Soho Crib from Delta Children's Products converts to toddler bed, day bed and full sized bed. So little Miss Ella just may be in this same bed until she turns 18! It doesn't have a drop side and it's JPMA certified, so it's completely safe and really sturdy. And it's just plain beautiful! It will look so great in her yellow and grey nursery.

2 comments:

Belle's Butterfly September 30, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

This is the same crib that Belle has. We got it in black but I love it. It's very easy to put together and easy to lower the mattress. It looks wonderful in her room and we have had no problems with scratches and what not. I love it!

The Pink Blogger September 30, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

oh I am SO happy to hear you say that!

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP