33 weeks

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How far along: 33 weeks

Baby's size: A Honeydew
Things are heating up inside! Ella may grow up to a full inch this week alone, and her brain is developing like crazy. Pretty soon, she'll be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Also, her bones are hardening, and she's started to keep her eyes open when she's awake. The level of amniotic fluid in the uterus has reached its maximum this week, making it likely that there's more baby than fluid now. That's just one reason I'm feeling lots of nudges and pushes - there's less liquid to cushion the blows. Ella has reached another important milestone about now as well: the development of her own immune system (along with antibodies).


Blog Button

Symptoms: Back pain, rib pain, leg cramps, frequent bathroom trips ... a new one this week is achy hip joints. I can feel that the ligaments are getting looser!

Sleep: Still sleeping well, just not all that comfortably. And I never seem to get enough of it!

Total Weight Gain: 25 pounds

Maternity clothes: Comfort seems to be key these days. Fewer and fewer things in my closet are fitting. But I'm also loosing interest in buying a ton more maternity clothes; seems like a waste with only 7 weeks to go!

Best moment this week: We found out at last weeks appointment that she's already in a head-down position. Looks like she's just as excited to meet us as we are to meet her!

Movement: She is getting so big, and moving so much!

Food cravings: Starting to think I may never have any ...

Gender: Girl!

Labor signs: None.

What I miss: Not having a constant pain under my ribs. It's getting more severe lately, and extremely uncomfortable!

What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my baby in 7 weeks!

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week): 

Milestone:

Emotions: Stressed beyond belief with everything that needs to be accomplished in the next 7 weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP