34 weeks

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How far along: 34 weeks

Baby's size: A Honeydew
Ella can now recognize and react to simple songs ... time to start practicing my lullabies! In fact, she will recognize frequently sung tunes after birth and probably find them soothing. Her fingernails now reach the end of her fingertips and may even curl over the tip - sounds like a mother/daughter trip to the salon will be in order! Less cute news: She now urinates about one pint per day. Better get the diapers ready!


Blog Button

Symptoms: Back pain, rib pain, leg cramps, frequent bathroom trips ... I've been to the bathroom 4 times already this morning! Starting to feel more and more uncomfortable the bigger I get. Simply sitting on the couch is even more uncomfortable these days.

Sleep: Still sleeping well, just not all that comfortably. And I never seem to get enough of it!

Total Weight Gain: 25 pounds

Maternity clothes: We had dinner with some friends of ours this weekend who have a 2 month old little girl. She had just packed up all her maternity clothes, so she sent me home with two bins of clothes! She's quite a bit shorter than me, so most of the pants didn't work - but I did score quite a few long sleeve tops that will be great now that it's getting colder!

Best moment this week: Our crib and bassinet arrived! Hubby's mom brought over the bassinet, which was made by her father. And she picked up the crib down in the city - it's now prominently placed in our garage. We won't be putting it up until our new house is finished, but it's so fun just knowing it's there!

Movement: She is getting so big! Her jabs have started to feel slightly uncomfortable. It feels like she's jabbing me in the side with her elbows. And sometimes headbutting me in the bladder. So fun! But thankfully she's stayed away from my ribs so far.

Food cravings: Still none ...

Gender: Girl!

Labor signs: None. Thankfully!

What I miss: Jeans that fit.

What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my baby in 6 weeks! And my first shower this weekend.

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week): 

Milestone:

Emotions: So much to be done. But I don't even know where to start! This whole building a house thing really complicates the planning process. There is so much that I would normally be doing right now, but I'm waiting until we're in our new house to do. However, I know there are things I should be doing right now to prepare for this baby that I'm just not thinking of! Thankfully my mom is coming this weekend for the shower, hopefully she can help me make a plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP