diaper bag

Friday, August 6, 2010

A couple weeks ago we were doing some shopping on a sunny Sunday afternoon, and we wondered into a boutique that had maternity clothes. They had some absolutely adorable and trendy things, but unfortunately they were a little out of our price range.

But we did find our diaper bag! I saw it and instantly fell in love. It is cute, but not cutesy. Hubby still thinks it's pretty girly, but we are having a girl after all. And he'd have our little girl anytime he'd have the diaper bag, so I think he'd still feel comfortable carrying it.

 It's the Duo Deluxe diaper bag from Skip * Hop. It has so many great pockets, all of which are magnetic - not velcro. It includes a diaper changing pad (which hubby thought was for a laptop at first!) It has an exterior pocket for a bottle and your cell phone. It has special clips to attach it to the handle of your stroller. It's not the largest diaper bag out there - but I think I actually prefer that. I'd rather have a small bag to take everywhere, and then a second when I need extra stuff.

I convinced hubby to buy it for me right then and there - even though we hadn't done any other shopping for diaper bags. But the great part is, I later found it at Target for cheaper! So I returned it to the boutique and promptly added it to my gift registry!

They also have this great coordinating Central Park outdoor blanket + cooler!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP