10 weeks

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How far along: 10 weeks

Baby's size: A Prune
Baby's growth is fast and furious this week. He is nearly an inch and a half long and the size of a prune - though not nearly as shriveled - and his body length will almost double in the next three weeks. In fact, baby is really taking a human shape now. Bones and cartilage are forming and vital organs are beginning to function. Small indentations on the legs are developing into knees and ankles. The arms (complete with elbows) can flex already. Soon, legs will start working too.

Blog Button

Symptoms: My queasiness is nearly non existent. As long as I don't let myself get hungry, it seems to stay away. My boobs are definitely growing.

Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well, but not enough! I'm tired, but not as much as the first few weeks. I can't seem to kick my night owl tenancies!

Total Weight Gain: Still sticking to around 3-4 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I've started needing to leave some of my jeans unbuttoned. Going to buy a BellaBand tonight hopefully! There is sure to be a reviewing coming.

Best moment this week: Hubby's excitement. He keeps wanting to see the bump. In the beginning I think he was in denial about my growing belly, but he can "see" it now.

Movement:

Food cravings: Hunger level is the same, but no cravings so far.

Gender: feeling like it's a boy

Labor signs:

What I miss: Diet Coke ... though I've started drinking it once or twice a week.

What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my OB on Monday

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week):

Milestones: Making it to 10 weeks, that much closer to the end of the 1st trimester!

Emotions: Excited and anxious.

1 comments:

Unknown April 27, 2010 at 10:47 PM  

So exciting! Good luck for the next two weeks, and then you should be out of the danger zone :)

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP