how he saved our baby

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My last post was a little dreary - sorry about that - so how about a cute story to brighten things up?

The other night I crawled up onto one of our counter stools to see what was above our cupboards. The stools are only about 2 1/2 feet tall, and I use them as step stools all the time. No harm there, right?


Hubby wasn't so convinced. He took one look at me up on that stool and said, "hey you're pregnant," and promptly came over and picked me up and placed me safely on the floor. "There, I saved our baby."

Of course he was half joking. But it was so stinking cute! I am so blessed to have an amazing husband who cares for me. He will be such a great dad!

4 comments:

Kayla April 1, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

That is adorable. It's the little moments that make relationships great.

http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/

The mad woman behind the blog April 1, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

This made me remember my looney pg moment w/ baby number one.
We were just watching TV and the hubs said something random about our pending parenthood and suddenly I was all tearful/joyful/lustful all at once. I snuggled w/ him and told him how happy I was that we were married and that we were going to build a family together.

I think he's wondering when I'm going to get the happy hormones this time b/c so far it aint so.

Theta Mom April 2, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

How parenthood will change you! Following you and look forward to blogging with you!

Have a great weekend.

Mrs. Mootz April 5, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Haha! That's funny. His good deed for the day :)

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP