two weeks or two years?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

These past two weeks have been the longest of my life. I'm always complaining that time flies by too fast, and suddenly time seems to be crawling ever so slowly.

I still don't have much for pregnancy symptoms. Everything I AM feeling can easily be explained away in other - very logical - ways. I've been exhausted, but I've also completely cut out caffeine. I've had really bad cramps, but I haven't had my daily coffee to, uh ... keep me regular. I've been a little nauseous, but I've had a pretty bad cold this past week that pretty much just wiped me out.

I'm finding myself doubting that I'm actually pregnant almost every day. Yesterday I almost stopped at Walgreens to get another hpt. (And I haven't completely ruled it out yet!) And I still have TWO MORE WEEKS until I get to see the nurse! It might as well be two years.

I'm not worried. I've done my homework, and I pretty much know what is safe and what isn't. But I just want that reassurance of someone else telling me it's really going to happen! I'm having a really hard time letting myself be excited about things yet. I really want to enjoy every day of this pregnancy, but if I could just skip ahead two weeks I'd be a very happy girl right now!

It is SO hard for me to keep this news to myself. I just want to tell everyone, and let everyone be excited with me. It doesn't help either that two friend and a cousin announced that they were pregnant this week. I just want to tell them that I'm pregnant too! And I want to celebrate together! But the logical part of me knows I need to wait to make sure everything is ok before renting a megaphone.


I guess for now all I can do is make as healthy of choices as possible, keep my mouth shut, and put it all in Gods very capable hands.

1 comments:

Pippy March 31, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

It's okay! Those 2 weeks will fly by!

You have a little surprise on my blog! Come check it out!

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP