anonymous blogger

Friday, March 5, 2010

When hubs and I decided to start trying for a baby I was so SO excited. I just wanted to tell the world! But that's not what you do. You don't tell the world. You keep it private. And that makes sense.

But I was just bursting. I had so many questions, but no one to ask. So I'd go online to search. Then I'd come across good ideas, and want to share them with someone! Or I'd want someone's advice on something I read.

Thus the impetus to start this blog. I wanted a safe place that I could share my thoughts on trying to conceive, and hopefully get some ideas back.

But like I said, trying to get pregnant is a private thing. That's why it's hard to find other pre-pregnancy bloggers! (If you know any, please share!) Anyway, that is why I decided to keep my identity anonymous.

Perhaps once I am pregnant (and to the point it is safe to share), I will make my identity known. But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

In the mean time, I hope you can get over the fact that you don't know who I am - and can come with me on this journey. :)

Sincerely,
The Pink Blogger

7 comments:

Jill March 5, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

I support your decision...I was anonymous on my blog for a while also but used my real name. I post photos occasionally but I have never revealed my exact location or name of where I work.
Good luck baby making! :)
check out my blog if you want : www.lifeaftercollege3.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  March 5, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

Good luck :) Last year my husband and I planned for a baby and I got the bun-in-the-oven within the second month of trying. We now have a two-month-old baby girl!!!

Kitty Deschanel March 7, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

I just found you blog and oooh, that is so exciting! Keep blogging - I want baby updates! :)
At the moment, I have absolutely no plans whatsoever to have a baby (maybe even never!) so I will just have to live vicariously through you ;)

Lamb's Most Recent Post: Who Are These People?!

Kitchen Belleicious March 7, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

Just found your blog and you are adorable. Motherhood is the best thing and I know you will be a great mother. Look forward to seeing where you blog goes and being on this journey with you. Come check out my place when you get a chance. I would love to have you! http://kitchenbelleicious.blogspot.com

smh March 9, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

Found you through 20sb - love your site! So cute! Best of luck with the pregnancy thing - it is such an exciting ride.

Kristy Villa April 9, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

My personal blog was created for my family but I always thought about another blog - a blog open to everyone but not my family or making it anoyomous. Sometimes, you can be most yourself with people you don't know, you know? I support your decision and if you have any questions about getting pregnant feel free to ask! Im not pregnant anymore but I remember trying!

Set Apart Living Mama April 9, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

Aww good luck!!! I have 4 kidos and thw forst one and last took 1 time (seriously) The 2nd and 3rd took 1 month so prob 10 times (I have no idea ho much the deed was done in the month #2 and 3 were made. #1 and 2 are 11 months apart #2 and 3 are 4 yrs apart and #3 and 4 are 4 yrs and 2 months. Congrats though I cant wait till it happens!

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP