our little secret language

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm TTC, currently on my 2WW, hoping I don't get a BFN on my HPT or visit from AF. I haven't been charting my CM or BBT, but I'm pretty sure we did the BD a couple times around my O. What the heck?

If you are new to ttc (trying to conceive) discussions, all those acronyms can be confusing! You read through blogs and message boards, and only catch half of what is being said! So here's a little cheat sheet for you:

2WW: two-week wait (until you can take a pregnancy test)
AF: Aunt Flo (aka your period)
BBT: Basal Body Temperature
BC: Birth Control
BD: Baby Dance (aka sex)
BFN: Big Fat Negative (as in negative pregnancy test)
BFP: Big Fat Positive (yay!)
CD: Cycle Day
CF: Cervical Fluid
CM: Cervical Mucus
CY: Cycle
DH: Dear Husband
DP: Dancing Partner (aka hubby)
DPO: Days Past Ovulation
HPT: Home Pregnancy Test
IF: Infertility
LMP: Last Menstrual Period
LP: Luteal Phase
O or OV: Ovulation
OPK: Ovulation Predictor Kit
POAS: Pee on a Stick
PG: Pregnant
PNV: Prenatal Vitamins
SAHM: Stay at Home Mom
SOC: Sex on Command
TMI: Too Much Information
TTC: Trying to Conceive

2 comments:

Lara March 14, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

following from theta mom!
love the secret language!!

The Pink Blogger March 17, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

oh I'm glad you like it! thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP