more baby gifts!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tuesday night we went out for pizza with hubby's grandma, a little tradition we have. There is this amazing local pizza place that we love, and they have a deal where you can get larges for the price of a small Monday-Wednesday. Well Monday is 24 night and Wednesday we typically have small group, so about once a month Tuesday's have become pizza night with Grandma - the only grandparent we have left between the two of us.

Well this week she had a little surprise for us. After sharing our baby news with her a week ago, she informed me that she now had some shopping to do! Well here are the results:


Then last night hubby's aunt came over with a little gift for us as well. And would you believe she had picked out the exact same sleeper that grandma did? The one directly above, with the zoo animals. We now have it in newborn size and 3-6 months! She also got us this adorable blanket and a daily calendar that tells us what baby is doing every day.

It is so fun that our families are as excited as we are! We are feeling very blessed to be surrounded by so much love and support!

1 comments:

Nic May 25, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Is there anything cuter than teeny tiny baby clothes (besides the teeny tiny babies that will fit them of course)??

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP