happy Easter!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Clearly my stomach had taken over my brain yesterday, as I forgot to wish everyone a Happy Easter! We had a wonderful weekend with family. Friday night we watched an amazing Good Friday service online from the Passion City Church, with Louie Giglio and Chris Tomlin.

Saturday I was up at 7am to wait in line, in the cold and pregnant, with hubby so he could be sure to be one of the first to get an Apple iPad. Before you think I deserve the wife of the year award, let me reassure you that he took my shoe shopping after. I've been saving my birthday money for a pair of jeans, but now that I'm pregnant it doesn't seem like the most practical way to spend my money. So I opted for a new pair of Nike athletic shoes instead. And I'm very much in love. I always like it when the cute ones also end up being the ones that fit be best too!

Sunday we went to church, had brunch with hubby's family, and then went out to the lake to open the cabin. It was such a beautiful day, we immediately pulled out the patio chairs and sat in the sun on the deck. It was glorious! Makes me so anxious for summer!

Keeping our little secret is becoming more and more challenging. At brunch hubby was serving coffee to everyone, and I of course did not have any (even though I would have really liked too!) Hubby's grandma, not missing a beat, asked if I wasn't much of a coffee drinker. Before I could even get a word out, my hubby's dad, mom and sister all said at once "no not really." She just said ok, and moved on. We all exchanged looks and silently laughed at our little secret!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP