wordless wednesday: the bump

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here are the bump pictures as promised!

5 1/2 Weeks
This is my baseline photo, aka this is how I normally look. Except my butt really isn't that big, there's a shadow there I promise!

See the piercing? That was my big act of rebellion when I turned 18 ... except that I got permission from my parents first. What do I do about it now? Am I suppose to take it out at some point?

9 Weeks
See, see! You can totally see a bump there! Ok, so I guess it FEELS
bigger than it LOOKS. But I still say you can see a difference.
Do my boobs look bigger?

See, now you can totally tell right?

4 comments:

The mad woman behind the blog April 21, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

You are too cute! I WON'T be showing you mine, at least not until mine looks like a bump and not a roll of fat.

Tanya April 21, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

You are adorable! Congrats!! You were one of the blogs I definitely wanted to come back and check out after the UBP. :)
You can get a flexible belly ring to replace the other one..then it won't rub as much when you get bigger. Very happy for you!

Set Apart Living Mama April 22, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

Oh goodness you are just totally cute! I've had such a horrible day filled with tears and that honestly made me smile ear to ear remembering how I was when I was as far as you just last Aug. I can soooo see it though and boobs are for sure bigger!

Me and Mine in a Small Town

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP