little reminders

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Remember these? The little gift hubby's mom had stashed in her closet, just waiting for an announcement?


This one in case we have a boy.

And this one in case we have a girl.

Well they are now hanging in my closet. I originally hung them there because I didn't know where else to hang them. It is strange to have baby things in our house. Normally if there is something baby related laying around it means my niece has been there. But now that is not the case. They are our baby things. For the baby we are going to have. They just still seem so out of place.

I kind of like seeing them hanging there every morning as I get dressed. They have served as a daily reminder. A reminder that someday there will be a baby in our house. And a reminder that we are going to have to make room for him!

You know when you have a dream, and then the next morning you wake up and can't remember if it really happened or not? That's how I feel right now. But seeing those little outfits each morning, it's like, one day at a time this whole dream is sinking in and becoming more and more a reality.

1 comments:

Kelley April 8, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

Aww, those are so cute. My little sis is prego right now and I find myself just picking up all kinds of baby things... just cant help it!

Have a great week.

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP