13 weeks

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yesterday I spent the entire day in an Adobe InDesign class. So much fun and I learned so much! But as a result I didn't get my weekly update posted. I'm sure you were all very devastated. :) But no worries, here it is.

How far along: 13 weeks

Baby's size: A Peach
Baby is forming teeth and vocal cords this week! He is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. He's almost three inches long now, but at this point babies start growing at different paces. Also his intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy - much more convenient.

Blog Button

Symptoms: Still feeling pretty great! But noticed I've been a little more emotional this week, crying for absolutely no reason at all!

Sleep: Sleeping fine. But I've started a nightly ritual of waking up around 3am to go to the bathroom. Thankfully it's really easy for me to fall back to sleep.

Total Weight Gain: 6 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Bought my first maternity shirt this weekend! It was $3.50 at a cute maternity consignment shop, originally from Target. It just may be my new favorite shirt!

Best moment this week: Hubby came home yesterday and surprised me with flowers, and a card so sweet it made me cry!

Movement: Just rumblings from my food digesting constantly.

Food cravings: None. Just everything.

Gender: thinking boy

Labor signs:

What I miss: Clear skin. Really hoping my pregnancy acne calms down in the second trimester!

What I'm looking forward to: A real baby bump.

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week): 

Milestones: Making it through the first trimester!

Emotions: Bouncing all over the place! Read here for an example.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP