truman anderson

Monday, May 24, 2010

I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I have five other cousins that are pregnant right now. That's right, there will be six babies arriving in the second half of 2010. Well, the first one decided to show up a couple weeks early and was born on Saturday.

Meet Truman Anderson

The next one is coming in August (gender a surprise!), a baby girl coming in September, my baby coming around Thanksgiving, another the week after Thanksgiving, and the final one around Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP