feedburner switch

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm still pretty new to blogging, but love finding new tips and tricks. I've always seen the little FeedBurner buttons on other people sites and thought they were so cool, but was always too scared to implement it on my own blog. Until today.

I found this great tutorial of how to set up FeedBurner at Mama Blogga, and she made it look so easy I just had to give it a try! If you haven't set it up on your blog, I highly recommend checking out her tutorial.

So dear, lovely feed followers - yes all two of you - could you please, pretty please go update your feed url to make sure you don't miss a thing!? You can click on the little orange RSS link on the side. But to make it even easier on you, I'll add it below as well! I know this is annoying, but hopefully it will eliminate problems in the future. While I was at it, I also created the option to subscribe to posts via email as well. So if that is easier for you, by all means, sign up!

Blog Button
Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Martini Mama May 25, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

Thank you so much for posting this! I am pretty new to blogging myself and I am trying to get my blog set up, and I just cant get the hang of it, and I just cant figure out how to get the layouts like everyone else. I am going to give this a try! Your blog is waaaay too cute btw, omg "blogging is the new pink" how freakin' cute is that! Once I get my site set up, I am soo coming over and putting you up on my blog! :)

Belle's Butterfly May 26, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

Thanks for posting this. For the last couple of weeks I have been going back and forth about adding Feedburner. I think I did so much research on it that I overloaded myself with information and gave up. I subscribed to your blog!

I left something for you over on my blog!
http://angelaandpatrick.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-blog-award.html

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP