belly buttons and baby names

Monday, May 10, 2010

I noticed something yesterday. Something I was not expecting, at least not so soon. My belly button - normally very much an innie - is not quite as concave as it normally is! My belly button ring normally just dangles, but now it gently rests against the inside of my belly button.

It's still far from being an outie, but it's just so interesting to see these small changes in my body take place. I guess it will be easier to clean now, at least that is what hubby so thoughtfully pointed out.

This little discovery brings up a very good question. What do I do about my belly button piercing? Do I just take it out and let it close if it wants to? Or do I get one of those flex rings that stretch with your belly and try to keep it?

Blog Button

In other news, the subject of baby names came up this weekend (ok, I brought it up.) I have had a list since, oh as long as I can remember. So I was just curious if hubby had even thought about it. He hadn't. At least not much. We decided it made more sense to wait until we know if we're having a boy or a girl to discuss names. Really there's no point in thinking up both boy and girl names, when we only need one or the other anyway.

But then we talked about them anyway.

Surprisingly, if we have a girl I think we're already like 90% sure what we will name her! If we have a boy ... well that's another story! There are a few more details to consider for a boy, like carrying on family naming traditions. We came up with a few good options, but by no means are we anywhere near picking a favorite!

We decided to keep it all to ourselves for now. :) At least until we know if we are having a boy or a girl. Then maybe I'll spill a few options.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP