if it's a girl we're set!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last week our neighbors came over with a garbage bag and a box full of baby stuff! It was pretty much all blankets their baby girl, who is almost two, has grown out of. Take a look:


There were also some great afghans and a couple crib sheets in there. So IF we have a baby girl we'll have more blankets than we know what to do with! (If not they said to pass them on to someone else.)

Also in the mix were these two contraptions:


The first is for washing bottles in the dishwasher. There are slots in the top for the nipples, and the bottle goes in the bottom. The second is really cool! You put a strawberry, or other fruit, in the netting and then add water and the baby can suck on the juice. Great for teething and for a natural snack.

I had no idea either of these things existed. I have SO much to learn!

3 comments:

torie@Life With Rylie May 26, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

There are so many things out there that you never know existed until you have a baby!!
P.S. I have an award for you!

http://toriebartee.wordpress.com/2010/05/26/blog-awards-i-feel-so-loved/

Kristy Villa May 26, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

Hand me downs are great. We had so many for our baby girl. As for the contraptions, we have both. The second we haven't used yet, she is still too young. But the dishwasher tray is AMAZING!!! It has been a huge help since we stopped sterilizing her bottles.

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP