16 weeks

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How far along: 16 weeks

Baby's size: An Avocado
Tiny bones are forming on baby's ears, which means he can now pick up my voice! Baby's busily boning up in other ways too. For one, the backbone (along with the back muscles) is stronger now - strong enough, in fact, to enable baby to work on straightening his head and neck even more. A few other little changes this week: eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.


Blog Button

Symptoms: Still feeling those round ligament pains every now and again - sometimes getting pretty strong.

Sleep: Sleeping fine. Still getting tired a little earlier at night than normal.

Total Weight Gain: 8 pounds

Maternity clothes: Still loving my hair tie solution for my pants.

Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat again, and finding out we get an ultrasound at our next appointment!

Movement: None yet, but I'm definitely starting to watch for it! 

Food cravings:  

Gender:   

Labor signs:

What I miss: Not feeling hungry all the time!  

What I'm looking forward to: Totally looking forward to the ultrasound and finding out the gender of our baby. Obviously I just want to know what we are having! But I also can't wait to start planning - nursery, clothes, etc. Oh so fun! 

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week): Go to doctors appointments prepared and full of questions. You are your own best advocate! 

Milestones: 4 months! 

Emotions: 

1 comments:

Hepburn Hilton June 8, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

How exciting this must be for you!!

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP