happy father's day!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Hubby isn't really a dad yet, but I wanted to get him something for Father's Day anyway. We're big NFL football fans, and I really wanted to get him a jersey of our favorite team for the baby. However, I was very sad to find out that 12 months is the smallest they come in! Baby won't be here until near the end of the season, so he'd definitely need a newborn are at the most 3 month size. I could go ahead and buy the 12 month size anyway, and just have it really big or save it for next year. But who knows what size baby will be then, my luck it would be too small already. So sadly I walked away.

My next thought was to just get a baby onsie with the logo on it. I found a couple, but most of them don't come in very small sizes either. And if they did, I didn't like them. So I was kind of striking out on the Father's Day gift ideas.

I was at Target on Thursday and just 'happened' to be walking by the baby section and spotted this:


I fell in love.

I've been so good about not buying anything since we don't know if we're having a boy or a girl yet. But I just had to have it. The little elephants and the colors are just so darn cute! Plus hubby's nickname when he was young was elephant feet since he had such wide feet (it wasn't a mean nickname, he embraced it) so I thought he'd get a kick out of it too.

So Father's Day to my hubby! I cannot wait to see you as a dad!

2 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo June 21, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

That is so cute! Happy 1st Father's day to your hubby! There is nothing better than seeing your husband as a dad. Melts my heart!

torie@Life With Rylie June 21, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

So cute!! You will fall in love all over again!

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP