baby has a bin!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have been so blessed by people's excitement for us, and their out pouring of gifts already. Since we don't necessarily have a 'nursery' set up yet, all of these wonderful gifts have been simply placed in the living room, until I can figure out what to do with them. And now it has grown to quite a pile:


So I finally decided I had to do something about this pile. I first grabbed my MacBook, opened up an Excel document and recorded everything I've gotten and who it is from. I don't want to forget any of these wonderful people and their generosity. I also want to make sure I get thank you notes in the mail asap so they know how much they are appreciated.

Then of course I had to take pictures of everything so I could share them with all of you!

This adorable blanket & picture frame are from hubby's cousin and his wife.

These song CDs and Winnie the Pooh board books are from my mom.

Just look how cute these are!

We still haven't solved the issue of the nursery (more on that someday) but I figured the least I could do was organize everything in a bin, even if it is still sitting in the living room. So now the baby officially has a bin of stuff!

2 comments:

Jessica Radick June 24, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

well that is a very lovely pile, the best kind of pile there is! congrats on your bundle of joy and your pile of baby goodies!

http://jeansandatshirtmom.blogspot.com/

Kimberly June 24, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Saw you on bloggy mom. I remember getting ready for my 1st and collecting all the baby stuff. So fun!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to find out what you're having and I don't even know you yet! I had a Thanksgiving baby in '08 :-)

~Kimberly

www.stinkerpinker.com

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP