boy or girl?

Friday, June 4, 2010

From the very beginning hubby and I have known we would find out the sex of our baby as soon as possible. It was never really a question. Being a planner type, this is essential information for me! And, well, we just are not very patient.


This afternoon is our next dr. appointment. I'm 15 wks 3 days. She said they normally don't do ultrasounds at this stage, but if she can find a "medical reason" she'll try to find an excuse do do one!

I'm still pretty early to be able to determine the gender based on an ultrasound. But I thought IF they do one today, maybe, just maybe they'd be able to tell.

So, being the planner that I am, I thought it would be fun to use some of the Old Wives Tales that I found here, here and here to try and predict the sex! This is totally just for fun, but let's see what the Old Wives think we're having!



Chinese Gender Chart: thebump.com says Girl and a few others say Boy

Baby's Heart Rate was 150bpm at our 10 week checkup: Girl

Carrying the extra weight out front (rather than hips and rear): Boy

Craving sweets, like fruit and orange juice: Girl

Besides a little nausea, I didn't have much morning sickness: Boy

Increased acne during pregnancy: Girl

Pillow faces north when I sleep: Boy

My first intuition: Boy

Hubby really wants a boy. I want a girl, but I want a boy first! So looks like we may both get our way.

What do YOU think we're having? Vote on the sidebar!

1 comments:

Belle's Butterfly June 4, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

We had our ultra sound done on at 18 weeks. My doctor's office won't do it before then and they have not been wrong in 12 years!!! I thought that was amazing. They were correct with us as well. But my brother and SIL found out earlier then that and they kept telling her girl, I have a nephew. So just be careful with getting it this early. But I do hope you get a look at your little one!!!! I could watch the sonograms all day long.

Most of the old wives tales were correct for me. Except the Chinese gender test. That said boy on numerous ones. My intuition told me girl. Everything inside of me said girl and I kept saying she when I talked about her. Just naturally saying she. I was right!

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP