15 weeks

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Memorial Day everyone! We had a great weekend at the lake with the family. Had lots of family around, including my niece (2 yr) and nephew (7 yr) yesterday! Got lots of sun time, painted the deck of the cabin, and got together with friends. Today is my SIL birthday, so we're heading back out there tonight after work to celebrate. Then this weekend we're having a big family garage sale. Should be a busy week, and a short one at that! And on to the update ...


How far along: 15 weeks

Baby's size: An Orange
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. His ears are positioned properly on the sides of the head now, and his eyes are moving from the side of the head to the front of the face. Baby is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though I haven't felt the movements just yet. But he's busy practicing; practicing breathing, sucking, swallowing, kicking, curling toes, and moving those little arms and legs.

Blog Button

Symptoms: Still feeling those round ligament pains every now and again. Other than that, feeling pretty normal.

Sleep: Sleeping fine. Still getting tired a little earlier at night than normal.

Total Weight Gain: 8 pounds. 

Maternity clothes: Still loving my hair tie solution for my pants. I did buy basic black and white maternity shirts - mine were getting a little short for my preference. I also bought a Be Band maternity white tank and black leggings. Both are great whether your pregnant or not! So comfy. We're preparing to have a big family garage sale this weekend, so I've also inherited a few summer dresses that I think will work great! Not necessarily maternity, but plenty flowy.

Best moment this week: Other people, besides immediate family, are starting to notice my baby bump! 

Movement: None yet, but I'm definitely starting to watch for it!


Food cravings: none really

Gender:  

Labor signs:

What I miss: Clear skin. My pregnancy acne just may be STARTING to clear up. But I don't want to speak to soon! **crossing fingers** 

What I'm looking forward to: My OB appointment on Friday afternoon! Hoping we'll get an ultrasound!

Weekly Wisdom (aka what I learned this week): 

Milestones:

Emotions: Not so much emotional this week, as I am just overwhelmed. We have been so busy lately, and looking at the calendar for June it is just going to be plain crazy! Between work business trips and training events, friends and family coming to visit, our big garage sale this weekend, helping throw a bridal shower for a friend, and just daily life - I'm just not sure if I can keep up with it all. Not to mention that my house is seriously feeling the affects of my busy schedule. It's all stressing me out a little.


*** 15 week photo coming tomorrow! ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Content Protected

I would LOVE for you to share my posts and ideas with others! I always try my best to give credit where credit is due, so I ask that you do the same. Please, let me know if you share something you found here, and simply link back to my blog. That way I can come check out your blog as well!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP